Wednesday, April 17

Well. Look what a slacker I am. Possibly I would do better if I actually sat at the computer once in a while. Also if I had things as funny or interesting as my husband to post.
On the upside - I'm not telemarketing anymore. Oddly enough, I am once again on day two of recovering from too much *booze* (Thank you again, Reverend!) Evidently I didn't put out enough to get mentioned on his blog, but *sigh* oh well. Mr. Jones' people. Ok, I guess it was funny. Not quite as funny as Mrs. Jones scaring away a biker, or the Reverend getting a slightly frightening peep show (this one actually not from me or Mrs. Jones!), but still funny.
Tomorrow is a job fair. My sole purpose in going is to harass the guy from B'Gosh who is suppose to be getting me a job there. Doing anything. I don't even care at this point.
Today I dropped off a few things at our church, which is having their rummage sale this Friday and Saturday. I even managed to part with a few pairs of shoes. Tomorrow comes the big digging-through-the-closet ordeal. I intend to make enough room that I won't have to buy a new dresser to hold all of my recent thrift store finds. I don't know how you people could think that I wouldn't buy that leisure suit. It is simply gorgeous.
This past weekend I went to AA's wedding shower. Holy poop. #1 - I don't know that many adult women, including everyone I've ever worked with, been related to, or seen at the mall. This leads to #2 - She got soooo much stuff. Which doesn't exactly lead to #3 - I got sooooo drunk. Mmmm.... raspberry kamikazes. To which, by the way, Mother said, "Oh yeah. Those are good." She has turned into quite a little booze hound in the last 2 1/2 years. Would you believe that her first drink was at my wedding?! Craziness. Anyway... Big Gulp wants me to come to bed now. It's past our bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home