Wednesday, April 17

So... I thought it would be a good idea to change the template of my blog instead getting anything done today. I'm a genius. It wouldn't be so bad if I had any, you know, skills as far as these things go. All in all, it looks springy and cute and happy. Things are generally where I want them, if not exactly the colors I would choose. Maybe someone with the mad, mad skills could help me make the one change that is bothering me. Mr Jones, Atom... I'm looking in your general direction.
Also - there is a load of laundry that's dry in the dryer and one in the wash, so ***pbtptptpt*** :P
Another thing that isn't so bad is that I've listened to Mink Car 2 1/2 times so far this morning. This makes me happy. I've got a fang. And another excuse to go to Germany. None the less... things aren't getting any more done this way. I think this is why I didn't have a web page for so long. Not being in school left me much less time to procrastinate. I say "yeah yeah". Tootles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home