Sunday, May 11

It's Mother's Day, and my kids are still in bed. Typical. But I did get to sleep in. "Hearing the click" must be running rampant in the Krause family line, as today we are not eating at the Charcoal Pit II, but rather driving all the way to Appleton to eat at Koreana. Another happy day for me!
If I don't make it to the Robin's Nest tonight, it's not because I don't want to. I just have the now-standard veritable fuck-ton of work to do, and I'm thinking tonight may be my only opportunity. So, I'll miss you all. *sniff*
I had a thought of how I'd like to kick-off birthday week (starting 5/23, in case you were wondering). I think I'm going to give Fusion in FDL a call and see if we can get their swank back room for dinner on that Friday night. I don't really have any interest in seeing the show, whatever it may be, but I do have an interest in having their tuna steak (rare) again. I don't think we'd all fit in the bar area, so I'm going to gie them a call and see what the deal is with that other room - it's so bad guys... so, unless one has to rent it or something, that's the plan. Friday, 5/23, 7:00ish. Let me know if you can make it. And for all of you to whom the rare tuna steak isn't a good selling tactic (i.e. if you're broken), their other food is very good, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home