Friday, September 13

My dick is relatively unscathed. I've been asked to stop using the dick-in-the-door reference, as I personally do not have one. Maybe some of the other ladies can help me come up with a suitable alternative this evening at the P. I blew off the corporate lunch today at Fratello's in the hopes that I will be able to accomplish something at work today without having to be there until 8pm. Usually dining with a group of 40 can get long. At any rate, my next check promises to be exciting.
In other news, I posted about OshCon on the Looney Labs message board. Perhaps this will generate some nice traffic for the event. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Now I should eat, and keep the balance in my blog-eat-blog world.
See y'all later (see, I was in Tennessee).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home