Sunday, April 28

Hooray! I'm back. It seems like much ado about nothing, but last week Thursday the buzz was put in my ear that big things might be brewing at my favorite salon, but they have possibly stalled, so there isn't actually any news to report. Stay tuned on that front.
On other fronts, I'm currently temping at 4Imprint, which isn't so bad. The facilities are crazy nice, and the job isn't exactly hard, even though they don't seem to want to give us temps the actual information to do it right, but that's about par for the course.
B'Gosh called somewhat out of the blue on Wednesday and asked if I was still on the job market and interested in working for them. I (of course) said that I was, in a message I left that evening and (again of course) haven't heard boo back from them. I sure hope that if I'd actually end up working there things would be less kerfukled.
Just a little shout out to all the supa-fun gals I was out with last night, especially the bachelorette stand-in. Ladies, that t-shirt is still in my car and it is seriously nastified, as Mother would say. C. is so much fun I think we need to start working on a bad-guy name for her... "Lady Ala Mode's Mom" just doesn't do her justice. She was the only one actually flashing skin down at the P, for crap's sake, despite the fact that there wasn't a woman in the place who didn't take her bra off... leave it to the best bartender in the world to inspire such craziness.
Today we turned the Hydie into the official work zone of Mr. Chan's Machine. Very exciting. Plus, now my dining room table has been spared.
Here's hoping that everyone had a wonderful crap this weekend (or at least all who participated). I myself was witness to a little crapping out, but that's a whole different story and things probably ended for the best anyway. Two words: Pussy Control. And one word for anyone who'll be where I'll be next Saturday night: Closer. You know who you are. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home