Monday, June 24

Hypnotize Women Into Bed

This is the kind of junk mail I receive. Jealous, DerK? ;)
I've resolved that if I want to create my own template for this damn (*darn*) thing, I'm actually going to have to go out and possibly buy some software to make that go. Cuz just trying to guess my way through html isn't actually working at ALL. Plus, I think UPB is missing me due to all the time I've spent getting nowhere on this stupid idea.

Anyway... I still love the blog. Let's all welcome another member to the community: Hi Gary. (Imagine this in unison)
I still know nothing about work. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Ziltch. You'll know when I do.

Evidently, Shaft & Mr. Swag went to Mad-town today. And Shaft didn't drive. Which is to say that Mr. Swag did. Hope everyone had their dogs on short leashes. And their children inside. All I'm saying is that he's a bad driver. No offense, but, admit it, you know you are. So ok. I hope you both got home safe and sound.
And now I'm signing off.
Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home