Tuesday, July 16

I blogging. Cuz, darn it, I can. Not because I have anything whatsoever of interest to report.
My interview with B'Gosh is, indeed, Friday morning. I rushed to the salon after my 9 1/2 hour work day for an emergency panic hair cut, which it was then decided that I don't in fact need. So I'll spend my dolarnos on a manicure, which (for those doubting) I do need. Nothing like freshly groomed hands to land a new job. I'm convinced.
I should be headed to bed, because tomorrow is another 9 1/2 hour work day (I need to make up the hours that I'll be missing Friday morning, you see). Unfortunately, tomorrow won't be super-pig-out the-entire-company-wide-pot-luck day, like today was. Tomorrow, in fact, is look-your-best-there-are-big-wigs-a-foot day, as is Thursday. Hooray! Hooray again for fake and (scary as this may seem) not-so-fake corporate pride!
I believe I've officially run out of my alloted hyphens for the evening, so I think I'll be signing off. For anyone interested, our volleyball game is at 7:15 (this is not an invitation to watch), but I imagine that I will be at the P with the UPB for dinner before said time. (That part is an invitation.)
Belated thanks to Invisible Pete and the newly-named (doh!) Lord Sweetness for a generous and delicious meal. I hope you both enjoy your likenesses as much (or more?) than DerK.
I'm feeling a little mushy, so I just wanted to say how much I love having all you bad guys as my family. You all make me smile every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home