Wednesday, December 18

Tonight I was a shopping machine. Got something for my gram, my boss, my dad, my dad-in-law, a special surprise or two for hubby (which he's already seen, so I guess not much of a surprise at this point), the gift exchange tomorrow... I rule. Plus new clippies and new penguin towels for me. And all in about an hour. Ah, Target, there is no other like you. So much style, so much class, so non-pricey. You make me smile with your gift receipts and your lack of lines at the check out for some reason. Upon exiting the store I learned that my car, though small and made nearly entirely of non-metal (or so it usually seems), had become a cart-magnet. Luckily, I still had enough space to back out into a herd of mouth-breathers. I evidently spent all my good fortune inside the store. Oh well... home again, home again, jiggity jig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home