Wednesday, April 16

Oh good heavens.... I didn't mean to cause so much trouble.
I feel the need to explain myself on the dumb/crazy position. Yes, I do think it's true. Yes, I do count myself among those that are crazy. And dumb, actually, so you should probably watch out for me. However, I feel that despite this, I tend to like more people than I dislike. Quite a few more, actually. And maybe because I think that people are generally crazy or dumb to one extent or another, I cut people a little more slack than your average Joe. Upon meeting someone new, am I thinking: how is this person dumb/crazy? No. I figure if I get to know someone, I'll figure it out eventually. And usually, by the time I do, I already like that person enough to let them know that despite their particular brand of dumb/crazy, I think they are a pretty ok person in my book. Even a good person, or a great person. Sometimes people are all-too-aware of their dumbness/craziness, and need someone to tell them that yep, I see it, but it doesn't bother me. I like you anyway. You don't have to worry about that anymore. Let's move on.
So that's the full story. Or, at least, about as much of it as I can muster right now. Again... my particular brand of crazy. I assume if you're reading this, you know me well enough to know it well, and you like me anyway. Let's move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home