Sunday, March 30

Turns out that while I never tire of shopping, shopping makes me tired. Two days straight especially so.
Yesterday was the trip to Mayfair, where I got a steal of a deal on a Paul Frank thermal featuring *yay* a penguin, and less of a deal on a no-less-necessary pair of Nine Wests. I am such a sucker for their shoes. And bags. And jewelry. And clothes. I should have more of their clothes.
Today it was the wonders of Ye Olde Oshkosh Outlet Mall. I got a good pair of socks. If they had had more good socks at Bass, I would have gotten a better deal, but they didn't, so I didn't. After a few more stops I managed to succeed in finding a present for tomorrow night's surprise baby shower. Cross your fingers that the guest of honor did not give birth over the weekend - it is certainly possible she did. I have to say, though, that as much as I really like the mother-to-be, I don't usually go in for these types of parties, with the games and the whatnot. No offense intended to those selfless souls who are planning this shin-dig, especially since I know some of them don't really get into either. I will be a good guest, though, and I'll try my darndest to enjoy it all. I'm counting on tasty tasty snacks to make that considerably easier.
Now, as I mentioned, I am quite pooped, and I think I'm going to go have a little lie-down before heading to the Robin's Nest. See many of you there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home