Tuesday, August 5

Well...football was a bit of a let-down. Unless you like still shots of lightening hitting the ground nice and close to the stadium, which I do. The game was called due to weather, but it wasn't all that fun to watch (stupid preseason).
Anyway... big meeting tomorrow that I've been working all night trying to prepare for. Or, at least all night minus a haircut (yay!) and a delicious steak dinner (yay yay!!).
Now I'm very nearly fried (in my brain) and itchy (haircut) so I think I'm going to take a shower. Also, I smell like incense, thanks to crazy new Aveda products. It's a smell I like, but not a smell I want to smell like, if that makes any sense. (Did I mention I'm a little tired?)
So - everyone thinking happy thoughts for me around 11 tomorrow morning. I meet with my boss, my boss's boss, and my boss's boss's former boss. For those keeping track, that's sane, insane, and bat-shit crazy. And the reason for the meeting is to pick apart my work. So lucky I am. And I get to go first. Which means I need to be uber-prepared to not be shown up by the over-achievers in the west wing. I swear to God they're plotting against the rest of us. Of course, one of them is miserable, even with her new fancy promotion, and the other one has no life as far as I can tell, so... I guess I still win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home