Monday, May 3

What time is it?

Sometimes, when there's something potentially very exciting on the horizon, yours truly has a bit of a hard time falling asleep. You know, like maybe buying a house. I was lying in bed inventorying (if that's a word) all the things that we could sell in a garage sale if we were to buy the house we looked at today. These things include our bathroom spinner-thingy, which I like very much, but would have no need for, as the house actually has storage in the bathroom. Moving would also afford me a very good reason to sell off much of the oodles and oodles of fabric I've accumulated and know in my heart I will do nothing with. And so much else. To be honest, the whole thing is a little daunting when I look around the Hydie at what just five years of living here has brought us. Regardless of if we move or not, it is definitely time for a clean sweep.
So... all these thoughts bouncing around in my head... I finally just got up, took a couple Valarian (I'm hoping I'm wrong about them this time, Ms. Jackson), and am waiting for the desired effects to kick in. Sweet, groggy sleep. Come on, I'm waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home