Sunday, May 5

Hi. Today we went to the Brat Fry in Kohler and saw my dad & bro & his gal. It was nice. And I'm very full. Mmmm... double brat on Sheboygan hard rolls. You can't get better than that. People here in Osh Vegas don't get the hard roll thing until they try it. Those of you who haven't will just have to trust me.
Now I'm at the boys' house and we will be dining on Chinese, which I don't have room in my belly for, but the hot 'n sour soup will keep and make a lovely lunch tomorrow.
I'm very excited because I got a call from 4Imprint on Friday and they want me to interview with the big wigs for a copywriting job. It is so sweet there. Catered lunches every day, breakfast on Friday, fancy vending machines, a fountain, and the people are very nice, to boot. So everyone cross their fingers for me, or knock on wood, or whathaveyou.
A & D's wedding was last night was ok. I wouldn't have paid the dj a dime, but A & D seemed to have fun. I tried really hard to get drunk, and was a little disappointed when it didn't seem to work - however, I was still blessed with a hangover this morning. There is no justice. I do expect that I should have no trouble falling asleep tonight, though.
Ok - time for the Simpsons. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home