Wednesday, May 1

Ho hum. I didn't go to work yesterday or today because in the mornings my tummy is yucky. And no, I'm not pregnant. The same thing happened two? three? years ago (where does the time go?) and the doctor was about as helpful as Mr. Jones' dick in my ear. On the upside, our landlord came today and fixed our leaky faucet. This, my friends, is the beauty of renting. Of course, the downside is having to go outside to do laundry. Possibly I talk about laundry too much. It's very nearly done, and this has me much happier than it should, I think. Anywho.
Yesterday was a very happy mail day for me. I received #1 - a very prompt Thank you note from A for her shower, though I'm not expecting one for the bachelorette party; #2 - an invitation to my aunt's graduation party, which promises to be even crazier than last Saturday night (she's having Karaoke for crap's sake, and it's at a bowling alley) and #3 - an invitation to Mother's sister's wedding. This may come off as sarcasm, and it is NOT, but I feel very honored to be invited. The bride & groom-to-be are really cool, great people, and they're having a very small ceremony, and I'm very excited for them. Love *sigh* yeah. It's great. Plus, now I have an excuse to dress up three times this summer. Very exciting.
I'm going to go now and see if I can have a nice chat with my aunt. As I am feeling better, I expect to see all you kids later at the P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home