Sunday, June 1

Ok, not much to blog about lately. Sorry. Most anyone who reads this was around for last weekend's birthday festivities. Wednesday (actual birthday day) I played volleyball, Thursday I came down with a nasty cold (cross your fingers that it isn't SARS), Friday I had dinner with UPB and my dad, yesterday I worked almost all day and then enjoyed dinner and a movie Chez Buck. And now it's Sunday and we're headed first to Milwaukee for some shopping and then to West Bend for a graduation party. I'm hoping to be back in time for some fun and goodness at the Robin's Nest, but the party doesn't start until 4. Though, really, the SARS lends me a pretty good excuse to take off early. I guess someone who opens packages from China every day shouldn't really joke about such things. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home