Monday, September 8

Well... that was kind of a kick in the pants. I got to work today and found out that due was one spreadsheet by me to the uberboss and it was not any kind of done. And it was due at noon. And I handed it in at 2. Plus, my fancy new computer showed up while I was gone (yay!) but did not actually work the first hour and a half I was at work (boo!) That put a serious dent in the possibility I was going to get that spreadsheet done. Also, unfortunately, it left precious little time to discuss what the hell is going on in my in-box with my favorite co-worker before he jetted off to the lovely and remote Tennessee. Plus, my boss was out sick today, so... I was basically clueless once I actually had a chance to look at my e-mails that had accumulated over the last week. Not that they hadn't been gone through, cuz they had, I'm just having a difficult time figuring out what was dealt with and what has yet to be.
Other than that... let's see... I fell dead asleep after dinner tonight. Tasty pasta and then tasty ice cream and then *crash*. And then a fly buzzed in my ear and woke me up.
Also, somehow I've thought it was the 9th all day. I guess it doesn't matter too much.
I've got a little bit of other, secret news, but I think I'll hold off for a little bit. And for love of God, No I Am Not Pregnant. Anyway, I don't want to jinx it, but the plan is that I will be that much closer to getting my beloved Mini. Hoorah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home