Sunday, September 7

Oof. That was not a good Packer game.
I'm a little bummed that my vacation is over and I have to go back to work tomorrow. It just went by way too damn fast. Luckily my next vacation day is scheduled for only slightly more than a month away, and I plan to do something truly wonderful during that long weekend. Not that this time off, or our little jaunt to Schaumburg, weren't fun, cuz they were. Honest. I'm just really excited that next time I won't have to drive, cuz my back is seriously f****d up, and I blame Telly. Luckily, he's going to be paid off right quick, and then will begin the saving for the mini. Which means that I may be pinching pennies for the next (possibly long) while, so I apologize ahead of time if I become somehow less fun because of it. (A good excuse to be a bore, don't you think?) I know, I know, you're all going to be drastically affected by our lifestyle becoming less extravagent and fabulous, but I think the result will be worth it.
Now to go play with some numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home