Friday, August 29

MSN Learning & Research - 10 Words You Simply Must Know Who knew these were the 10 words most lacking from our vocabulary? I certainly didn't. Though I'm happy to say that #1 ranks among my favorite words. Along with megalopolis, miasma, antithesis and others I can't think of off the top of my head. Unfortunately, none of those words contain a 'k'.

Work is beyond quiet today. Seems that having Monday off doesn't make the long weekend quite long enough for most of my company's employees. When I get back from lunch I will be the only person there from my team. Kind of makes it difficult to want to go back in a timely manner, but I suppose I have stuff to do. Even CB took off this afternoon!

Anyway, now is time on sprockets when we find something to eat for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home