Thursday, August 21

So...watcha doin Sunday around 3:30? Well... let me tell you. You're going to this. Right? And by "this", I mean Gigantic (A Tale of Two Johns). It appears, if you scroll down, that we may be planning additional trips to this theatre as they will be playing The Animation Show in October. Friday, October 10th looks to be quite interesting. Mother - it looks like tennis may have to be in the morning Sunday... let me know if you're still interested.
In other news, UPB and I have purchased the tickets for the two of us to see the funny. I'm hoping everyone else interested is doing the same. For those who haven't been there, the Barrymore isn't big. It isn't small, either, but I'm guessing it will be a fairly popular show.
I feel like I've suddenly become incredibly busy. I'm very glad that I'm working on getting laundry done now, since it isn't looking like I'm going to be home a whole lot this weekend. Happily, next weekend starts the big vacation. I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to it!! It's a very exciting time to be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home