Tuesday, May 4

Ow!

And I don't mean a cool interjection song lyric, I mean, damn my head hurts. A lot. I assume it's from further lack of sleep, which I plan to remedy quite soon (we're talking minutes, not days). I've had a headache since about 4 o'clock, just a few minutes after being made to look like an idiot in front of my peers at work. *humph*
It's been a long, long week.
At least today was haircut day, the Leafs are now out of the cup race, and tomorrow dad is coming up to celebrate Cinco de Mayo by checking out the house we want to buy (those things are not technically related). See you for tequila shooters after that. Ok... probably not really tequila shooters, but you get the idea. I'm sure that some booze will ease my headache if it isn't gone by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home