Tuesday, August 20

So... today was a weepy day for me. I didn't think it would be-never has been before-but today after posting about my mom's b-day (and I don't mean Mother), that was on my mind. And then this morning's typically tickle-my-funny-bone before I go to work, News Radio, had to be the one where they're all sad because Phil Hartman (a.k.a. Bill) died. Kinda not what I needed... but then, at lunch, I got the coolest e-mail ever with this link in it: Mission Mini.
How cool is that? So things are looking up.
Also, I don't have to play the fishy game tonight because I beat it last night, so now I can go to bed at a reasonable hour. This may also counteract the weepiness. Or at least, that's the plan.
So... who else can't wait to make the Fat Slapper cry? Just me? Not likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home