Wednesday, September 18

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's sleep deprived. Obviously Invisible Pete has me beat by a long shot, but it's nice to know that even a Machine can't turn off all the time.
I'm home now so I can get in a disco nap before I join all y'alls at the P. So I should be sleeping right now. I, in fact, left work early to do just that. So - yep. You guessed it. Not so much sleeping. I'm going to give it another go in just a couple minutes. Luckily, a nice lunch with Mother of grilled cheese should be kicking in any minute. Cheese nap. Mmm. Not to mention the fact that she is going to school full time, working (nearly) full time, and decided that wasn't enough, so she got a paper route. Kinda puts my schedule back into perspective. Friends are so important. Ms. Sullivan, I owe you one.
zzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home