Tuesday, January 14

Mrs. Jones in the hiz-ouse!! Rock! Woooo-hooo! Can I get an AMEN?
So... I'm a little excited by my sis's news, what can I say? How about... wanna pretend we're buyers and go down to the Chicago gift show? I wonder if my business card (which says Assisant Buyer) would get me in? Hmmm. It's at the end of the month. We could look at all the cool stuff, turn our noses up at my former co-workers, and have a generally good time. Let me know what you think! I could even take Monday off (maybe... I have to check the schedule at work...) Again... woooo!!!
Other than that, I'm kicking butt at work today. Three seasons in one day... sounds like the beginning of a song, if you ask me. Oh wait, that's four. Whatever.
It's lunch, so I should probably eat something. Yep. Getting right on that. Then I have to get gas before I go back to work, so I don't have to do it after the sun goes down. Brrrr. Thank God for heated mattress pads, that's all I'm going to say.
New Gilmore Girls tonight. Yay! Such a good day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home