Wednesday, June 11

I'm awake. I woke up with half a line from a song in my head. It took me forever to figure out what it was... I mean, half a line is not a lot to go off of. Luckily, I only own the 6 cds (ok, I exagerate), so once I actually got out of bed and started moving I concluded that it was from "Don't Let's Start", so I listened to it, and now it's not in my head. This is a good thing, because it's starting to get a little full in there.
I got great praise from my boss last night. No one feels a lot of motivation to get much done except our phone calls this week, which is nice because it means lots of chatting.
I keep thinking that one of these days, I'll actually get something accomplished (like laundry, or shopping) before I go to work. I did finish the new Billy Chaka book. Have we decided if fictional characters can be on our lists? Cuz he'd be on mine. Totally. Anyway.... tomorrow starts my pre-work productivity, I believe, as I will be shopping for prom decorations with Mrs. Jones. And Friday (how's that sound, IP?) I will help pick out decoratations for my dear friend to wear to the same occasion. Mmm.... men in tuxedos and suits and the like. I love it. Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home