Sunday, May 9

That's what you get!

After much fussing and headaches and "why is this damn thing not looking right?"s... I just bit the bullet and went with one of Blogger's handy new CSS templates. It's ok for now. I'm really much too tired to do much tinkering on my own stuff tonight, plus, I'm annoyed at myself for losing my copy of "HTML for Dummies" - I only wish I was kidding about that last part.
Anyway - we ate lunch with the in-laws and the out-law at Tumbleweed today to celebrate Mother's Day. It was ok, but I experienced another funny possibly allergic reaction to something I ate. That's getting a little old, I have to say. So, I came home and popped a couple Benedrils and then slept for a little while. Usually, that is not their effect on me (the sleepiness), but I was feeling really quite out of it.
I have found that I am much better at falling asleep for naps if there is something on the tv. Specifically, sports that I don't care about seem to do the trick. This afternoon it was arena football. I could have picked basketball, or billiards, but somehow arena football seemed like the most appropriate thing to lull me to a nice, restful sleep.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm not real excited about today being the last day of it, but... c'est la vie. Bon soi, mon amis.

3 Comments:

Blogger atom said...

Hmmm...so this is Blogger's new built-in comments feature, eh? I may have to implement this stuff on my new blog re-design, when and if I get to it.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

You have to sign in to post a comment!
one word: LAME
With haloscan anyone can comment. But for a default template this one looks pretty cool. Sorry food makes you sick.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Oh I see, you can set it to accept comments from:
Only Registered Users or Anyone or only members of this Blog. Oh, and you can turn comments off and on for each post just like livejournal. Hmmm. Well thats not as bad then.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home