Thursday, May 20

*thunk*

that was the sound of my head hitting the desk.
I am very tired. I am going to sleep early tonight. I am not going to work tomorrow. I have a very long list of things to do, however.
I have a husband that is very smart and sold my car. I have a strong desire for a hott new camera. I don't know enough about cameras to know if that's a good price or not, but I do know that it is pretty. I need to make a list of things I need to do tomorrow so I don't forget anything.
Buy and cut cheese
Clean - house, kids' cages, laundry (Ok, this part could get long)
Find old car title
Find new car registration
Go to DMV
Go to target for new shower curtain and face soap
Sleep - blessed sleep

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sold your car? The Lady V? I'm confused.
- IP

1:17 AM  
Blogger atom said...

No, I suspect she means her old car, the green Hyundai.

I think it's funny that you have to cut the cheese. Heh.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I am shaft and I am pretending to be an authority on digital camera's. From what I have read if you pay more than 100 dollars per megapixel your getting ripped off. I would try looking here http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=30-150-040&depa=0 for a better price. They are a reputable site and they ship for free. According to www.steves-digicams.com he got about 120 minutes use out of it on one battery charge. The camera doesn't have an optical viewfinder so you will have to use the lcd for all composing. The only downside is that it is a sony product so it uses the more expensive memory stick duo format. For a five megapixel camera I wouldn't buy anything less than a 128 megabyte stick which will fit about 50 photos on it and run you about 65 dollars on newegg.com, the 256 megabyte is about 100 dollars and hold about 90 photos.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did, in fact, mean the old green car that's been collecting dust and who knows what else sitting parked outside OCS until now. We're just waiting on the guy to have the money and we're all set :)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home