Wednesday, May 8

Well... I think the interviews all went pretty well. Here's a tip: don't look at people's titles before you have to meet with them. It's much better to find out 90% through the thing that the guy you've been joking around with is actually the VP. Much less pressure somehow.
Have I mentioned how nice everyone there is? If not, I should. At least 100 more times. Some random woman in the kitchen there told me I had cute hair today. And she wasn't even being sarcastic. Nice.
I met first with the HR director. Black shirt (possibly with a 4imprint or Nelson marketing logo), black skirt and - that's right - jelly bean socks. Obviously. I love that place. And that massage therapist comment... yeah. They have one. Not on staff, but she comes in like every other Thursday. $12 for 15 minutes, but hey, I'm not complaining. I want to make almost a dollar an hour. I'm in the wrong line of work. But she probably has to touch yucky people. Even over your clothes, that can't be too cool.
Tomorrow is casual (so no ironing), but I'm beat so I'm going to sign off. I'll hear an answer on whether or not they think I'm nice enough to work there next week, I guess. I'll let ch'all know when I do. So far so good, though, I think. TTFN (just for Invisible P.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home