Thursday, September 19

I'm a terrible, terrible person. I am not at work. I slept in this morning until a telemarketer called and woke me up. I hate them. I even hated me when I was one, so I think that's fair.
I suppose I should have started this out with a nice, swarthy "arr matey" but I just don't feel like I have it in me to talk like a pirate. I'm just too pasty. And I'm afraid of parrots. And both of my eyes mostly work. And I have both my legs. In other words, I am not a pirate. Therefore, I'll leave it to those who can at least master the lingo to entertain and amuse the group.
And on to the weather: it's moist. Damn moist.
In case any of you read my blog and not David's (though I can't imagine any of you don't, cuz you should) I thought I'd add a link to MASH as well. That, my friends, is so old skool that I couldn't help but look. And laugh. It's wonderful, but I have to say that it's just not quite the same if you don't have the pencil and paper. Maybe that's just me. Now I have an overwhelming urge to make those foldy paper fortune thingys. Possibly party favors for Mrs. Jones' shin-dig. We'll see.
Speaking of the Joneses - congrats and much love. You two certainly have a very special kind of love. Thank God you found each other, I can't think of anyone else who could thrive on the kind of abuse you seem to enjoy so much! And I'm hardly even talking about the pegging. At any rate, my life has been much improved by your coming into it. It's wonderful to have a sister and brother-in-law. All the best, mynas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home