Thursday, December 5

Slack slack slack... remember when I worked with a guy whose last name was Slack? That just came to me. Anyway. Today I took most of the afternoon off, got some tasty cure-all soup for my sick hunny, and started to slowly put the lights on my tree. So far I have on the blue ones, and I'm torn about which others to add. And I'm a little confused because I thought I had more blue ones than I do. And I don't exactly remember buying the white ones, but I have a bunch. Maybe all the blue fell off of some of the lights from last year, and now they're white. Or, I'm just forgetful.
I love Christmas. I wish I could leave up the tree all year round without the neighbors thinking we're extra strange. And without losing the space in my already mostly cramped living room. 'But then it wouldn't be as special...' I disagree. Why should pleasant lighting be reserved for the time of year when it's dark the longest... oh wait.
On a different note, I don't think I like the new girl (ok - woman) in our department. I can't quite pin down why just yet, but I'm pretty certain she's going to bother me. I'm willing to give it a little more time, but I'm just letting you know my hunch: she's bad.
I also overheard today at work that the after Christmas party Christmas party is going to be at Peabody's. I'm guessing no one has told W. I'm intrigued to see just who will be attending this soiree, and since OP is twisting my arm into going for lead and brick hors d'oeuvres, I'll get to see the whole thing from start to finish. It's next Thursday, Rev. You may want to stear clear if it's an option. Or not. Maybe you'll get to see Clown Bonnie's bra. (Trust me when I say, "EW".)
Oh yeah, neps isn't a word according to dictionary.com. In case you were on the edges of your seats. I still don't know what it means. Oh well.
I should be getting back to my tree. *yay*
Go Army! Beat Navy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home