Thursday, July 10

I'm feeling better.... I feel hap-py! I feel hap-py! I don't want to go on the cart!

Have I mentioned how glad I am we watched that the other weekend? It's been far too long.
Took a nice nap this afternoon, trying to get the chill out of my bones. It mostly worked and now only my feet are really cold. I suppose turning on the space heater in July would make me a crazy person.
Talked with S tonight - she's headed off to Ethiopia soon, which is sad for us but good for them. The plan is to see her before she heads out, and I invited her to Waskekum for some of the crazy fun that is to be had down there, if she's not in Cali at the time.
That said, it's looking like my tentatively planned vacation will have to be rescheduled. The summer is just going too darn fast. Of course, this is the first summer in three years that I've had to work full-time, non-temp, so that might be why I seem to have so little time. My one-year anniversary at b'gosh is right around the corner, and it seems a little strange. Lots of things have become second nature quickly, so it seems like I've been there longer than that, but at the same time I can't believe it's been that long already, mostly because I still like it so much. Despite the bitching that manifests itself in most posts here, I really do like it.
And now I'm just rambling, so I should probably sign off. Also, I'm getting cold again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home